Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chapter 12

Chapter 12 covered technology, teaching, and you. This chapter discussed how it is important for teachers to keep up with technology. Moreover, this text discussed the many licenses and certifications teachers have to obtain and keep up to date. Lastly, the standards pertaining to technology were described.
This chapter had some basic information, but also had some specific material that I did not know. This information was very helpful to learn. I now know what licenses and other requirements I need as a teacher. Furthermore, I thought it was very useful that the text discussed technology and the standards that coincide with it.
Technology will continue to develop and this will forever affect me as a future teacher. I want to use all the possible enhancements that technology will provide in my classroom. I will obtain the certification and licenses necessary to do this. I will also try and learn new technologies from my students and colleagues.

1 comment:

  1. You make some great points on your blog. I also like the set up of your Blog.

    ReplyDelete