Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chapter 6


Major components of this text were authoring systems and desktop publishing. Authoring systems help to create instructional software. Furthermore, several types of software were described, such as tutorial and editing software. Much of the software discussed helps to make instruction more interesting or visually appealing.
The part of this chapter that was beneficial to me was the authoring systems. More specifically, the multimedia authoring systems were most beneficial. It was very helpful because the text described what these systems can create. I also found the information about painting and drawing programs to be very useful. This was so because I have not had much experience with these programs.
Many parts of the material discussed in this chapter would be useful in my classroom. I would use multimedia authoring systems to create chapter reviews and lesson plans. Furthermore, I would utilize drawing programs to create images that would bring classroom discussions to life. Lastly, I would provide my students links for research via reference software.


No comments:

Post a Comment