Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chapter 8


This material covered three main topics. These topics were: educational web resources, web enhanced instruction, and creating a class website. Furthermore, some sub-categories were weblogs, governmental sites, and ERIC. Moreover, the many advantages of web enhanced instruction were discussed. Lastly, how to create and publish a website was described.
One drawback of this chapter was the overlap of it and chapter 7. With that being said, this chapter did get more specific about certain subjects. One section of the text that I found very helpful was the classroom management tools. It was interesting to discover tools that will create tests or help teachers track grades.
Once more I found many useful tools in this chapter. One thing I will use from this chapter is adding my classroom homepage to the school web server. I think this will give parents more comfort about their kids using the site. Finally, I will use wizards to link websites to my homepage. This will allow my students to watch educational videos via the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment