Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chapter 2

This chapter was mainly focused on creating and planning instruction with technology. Furthermore, the learning environment was defined and discussed. Moreover, instructional planning was covered and keyed on the Design-Plan-Act. The DID Model was also introduced and the steps of it were revealed. Finally, lesson planning and action planning were covered.
The information I learned from this chapter is very important. Creating a good lesson plan is the foundation to a well run classroom. I thought the DID Model was the most important concept I learned. I think that following the steps laid out in this concept will make me a really effective teacher.
I will defiantly incorporate many, if not all, of these concepts into my classroom. Doing this will give my students the best possible learning environment. I might tweak these concepts in one-way or another to best suit my teaching style. This will require time and experience.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the first time that I really understood the DID model. The book did a great job of explaining what it was and how to use it.

    ReplyDelete