Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chapter 3


This chapter covered many aspects pertaining to the computer. First, the material discussed how computers worked. Secondly, this chapter covered the idea of understanding hardware. Thirdly, understanding software was discussed. Lastly, the correlation between computers and teachers was spelled out.
For someone who is not very computer savvy this material was very helpful. Further understanding of how computers work, makes me more comfortable when using them. Our reliance on technology and computers will continue to increase and this is especially true in the field of education.
I will integrate computer technology into my classroom in several ways. I will use academic and administrative applications for many things. I can use an administrative application to keep grades and attendance records. I can use the various academic applications to give lectures or have students’ complete labs. In general, I can use this knowledge to help those students who have computer skill deficiencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment