Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chapter 9

Chapter 9 covered five major topics. These topics included: audio media, visual communication, visual media, video technologies, and video in teaching and learning. Most of these subjects covered both traditional and digital versions. Another theme of this chapter was how to use these tools and technologies to enrich the classroom.
This information was very helpful because it is sometimes forgotten in the classroom. The thing I thought was most interesting in this chapter was the document camera. I hadn’t heard of this device before this chapter. Furthermore, I did not know that there were several styles of video distribution in schools. This was a good thing for the text to point out.
I would try to implement as many of these things into my classroom as possible. The necessity of these items would depend on my students and the material being covered. For instance, I would take pictures of students’ projects with a digital camera to post on the class website.

No comments:

Post a Comment