Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chapter 4

This material covered many input devices, such as tablet PCs and digital cameras. Moreover, this chapter discussed numerous output devices, such as speakers and LCD projectors. In addition, the Technologies for Special Needs were briefly described. Finally, the emerging technologies were presented. These things included virtual environments and wireless devices.
I learned about a number of technological devices that would help to enhance the classroom. The most exciting device I learned about was the tablet PC. These devices are really neat. I believe this item could replace the traditional pad and pen. Moreover, this device will forever change the appearance of a classroom.
All of this new technology is a really exciting to me as a future teacher. I would implement tablet PCs into my classroom. Then I would use them to bring e-Books into the classroom. The idea that e-books can translate material into multiple languages instantaneously is very beneficial to a classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment